background

1.7.10

What Makes a Mom Laugh!

This morning Anders woke up at his usual 6:00 AM, he then peers around the corner and once he see's my eyes are open he grins from ear to ear and says, "mom mom lets tell jokes?!" With tons of enthusiasm for jokes at 6:00 AM I ask to hear them.

A: How many Elephants does it take to stomp the ground? Me: How many? A: Five, okay another one... Mom why did the bees get into their hive? Me: No idea! A: To get their Honey. He thought he was so funny and a little clue to anyone who may get a joke all the others included dinosaurs, lions and chickens and the answer to all was Five. It always takes 5!


After jokes, breakfast and clothes on we were headed out the door but of course a girl cant forget her "Peersh"! Purse for those of you who don't speak Gracee! Yes, my fashionista had to have her set of keys, sunglasses, cell phone, bracelets and a card. I think the card is lucky so if you all need to place a bet today I would go with black 4 of diamonds! Oh wait I get it diamonds, she is her mothers child! Which reminds me if anyone has random old keys I think I need to take a collection because she will have nothing to do with fake plastic keys that mean and do nothing she wants real keys. As of now she has our mailbox, storage unit and kayak rack keys which could be a disaster if she looses that purse.


That truly made my morning perfect even at the crack of dawn! Before all of you ask yes Anders wakes up at that time every day, no it doesn't matter if I put him down later or cut out naps, run him hard, keep the room blackout dark none of that works he is an early riser and I am pretty sure he always will be.

1 comment:

Marilyn Novak said...

He sleeps in at Pops and Emme's house! He also takes really good naps too.